"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Begin

Start here. 

My first attempt at a blog. Yeah, I know, I'm just joining the crowd, but it's kind of fun to think aloud about my life and my times and maybe have a few people see it. I welcome any and all comments, as long as we can keep things civil. I'll use this space to express my thoughts on pretty much everything in my life (with a few exceptions, of course), and invite discussion from any readers. I'm writing as a gay man, so my thoughts will express that perspective. I may also put up photos or drawings I like, so beware ;-)! I'll also post about politics, art, film, books, and anything else that comes my way. I may be alarmist at times and take meandering excursions at others, thus the title - points for its source. 

It'll take a while to get used to this, so bear with me. My model is Andrew Sullivan whom I've been reading for years. So, let's go...

No comments:

Post a Comment